Wednesday, August 21, 2019

‘Why some gospel artistes prioritise money over God –Rachael Owojori

Nigerian Canada-based gospel singer, Rachael Owojori is among the most sought-after gospel minister in the track sector. Owojori, a proficient nurse, during this interview with OLAITAN GANIU, speaks on how she ventured into gospel tune, humanitarian capabilities in profitable souls and evangelism, among different issues.

HOW and when did you beginning singing?

I begun singing from the soft age of eight in the children choir and later joined scholar choir in a gaggle referred to as, 'Gospel pupil Fellowship'. The undeniable fact that i was not a pretty good singer before when i used to be in scholar fellowship, I prayed to God for a good looking voice. I promised God i will provide it lower back to him and He did.  I continued to advance myself in church choir and private voice working towards. I've been singing God's praise ever given that.

How do you get concept?

I get thought from God via personal experience, the observe of God, dream, nature, situation and what is going on round, listening to messages and Christian song.

it's believed that gospel songs are supposed to evangelize however most of nowadays's singers have commercialized it. What do you say about this?

I won't say "most singers" as a result of I agree with there are actual gospel ministers available. Some Gospel artistes prioritise money over the message of Christ. It is not appropriate to favour cash or fame over God's calling. it is critical for every person this is in reality known as via God to observe God's route and flow the message of God to the people devoid of looking back. Luke 9:52 states no one who places a hand to the plow and appears returned is healthy for carrier in the kingdom of God.

What do you do to be diverse from different gospel singers?

I are trying to be myself and observe the leadings of the Holy Spirit in my ministry. If i'm viewed to be diverse or the equal with an extra gospel minister, that for me doesn't remember. I trust in gratifying Gods goal for my existence.

what number of songs or albums are to your credit?

with the aid of God's grace I launched my debut single titled, Oduntuntun (New year) in December 2016 and album Let's compliment Him, containing eight songs in August 2017, which each are on Youtube. I also released a video in February 2019 titled, "The identify of Jesus" it's additionally on Youtube. i am at the moment working on three singles and confidently it should be out next 12 months.

Any challenges? What are they and how do you surmount them?

yes, there are challenges, however God has been faithful. in this type of ministry, as the Bible said, money is the vehicle of evangelism. to provide an album and to promote or market it cost some huge cash of route. we're praying for economic breakthrough to propagate the Gospel. we are also trusting God for volunteers and sponsors to aid spread the gospel of Christ. an additional problem that we're dealing with is getting Gospel songs to the general public forum in Canada but because of God for open doorways in this area. God is assisting us to lengthen the gospel of Jesus past the 4 walls of the Church.

the place do you see your music ministry in 5 – 10 years?

different anticipation for the long run additionally comprises a way to work extra on helping the orphans and the needy in Africa. We additionally plan to tour other African countries, Europe, and americanext yr while we're trusting God for an open door in Asia and center East.

aside singing, what different things do you do?

i'm a registered Nurse by occupation. I additionally volunteer for humanitarian features right here in Nigeria and Canada. I'm a volunteer in babies church and i am additionally the unit leader of the drama group of RCCG Jesus apartment for all international locations Saskatoon Canada. some of our movies are on Youtube (RCCG Jesus condo Saskatoon). I additionally love gardening

who are your role models?

function mannequin: Jesus Christ is my role model, the bible says in Phil 2:5, Let this mind be in you, which turned into additionally in Christ Jesus. My parents, Elder and deaconess Akintola are tremendous concept to me. I do respect the reward of God within the lives of ministers like Pastor E.A Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Lekan Ayodele, Evangelist Dupe Olulana, Pastor Nathaniel Bassey, Evangelist Bola Are, Evangelist Bukola Bekes, Lara George, Evangelist Tope Alabi, Sinach, Evang. Gloria Bamiloye to mention just a number of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

7 Unforgettable Beach Destinations in America for Sun and Fun Seekers

Introduction As the sun-kissed days of summer approach, it's time to start planning your beach getaway. America is blessed with a pletho...