Saturday, February 8, 2020

Anna Benton on Being a Foster dad or mum, Her New record ...

anna benton

Singer, songwriter and worship chief Anna Benton has released her new EP 'Seasons'.  The EP facets Benton's powerful new single "i do know a Father," a music impressed via her own manner of being a foster mother or father. Benton is a Worship chief/ Songwriter with deep rootAnna Benton is a Worship chief/ Songwriter with deep roots in the South.

She's a lover of Jesus, JR Benton, advocating for babies in the foster care device, and each furry critter who needs a snuggle.s in the South. She's a lover of Jesus, JR Benton, advocating for toddlers in the foster care device, and every furry critter who needs a snuggle. 

we are honored to seize up with her for this unique interview.

Q: Anna, thanks for doing this interview with us.  Let's birth with yourself: inform us a bit about your self?

My identify is Anna Benton, and i am a worship leader/songwriter from Savannah, GA.  Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and it's Him from whom all my blessings stream. My husband JR is my best friend (I married manner out of my league), we're foster parents, and we even have two fur-babies. I grew up taking part in activities all my existence, and singing Sunday specials in a Southern Baptist Church.

In 2010, I earned a Softball Scholarship to school and assumed that my lifestyles would continue to be situated on activities, except I acquired hurt all over my sophomore year and had to have two knee surgeries. I thank God that he ended my collegiate career early, as a result of it truly is when I fell in love with the paintings of songwriting, and the numerous moving pieces that come collectively to create a pretty soundscape. Being injured compelled me to decelerate. to peer the method in the back of track. God at all times is aware of what he is doing.

Q: inform us about your latest ministry -- anyway being a singer-songwriter, are you also a worship leader in a church?

i'm so blessed to volunteer leading worship at our church, Compassion Christian. God has given me so many wise leaders to serve with and study from.

Q:  You and your husband are foster parents.  Why did you decide to turn into foster folks?

JR and that i grew to become foster fogeys a little over three years in the past. I've all the time regular that the Lord calls us to care for the orphan (James 1:27), however I failed to understand the rest concerning the foster care equipment. We signed up for a usual suggestions class with DFCS and have been absolutely bowled over to listen to the records for our County. How may we now have so many churches in our group, however not sufficient buildings for these precious babies? We decided it become time to do our small half in opposition t filling the hole.

Q:  Has being a foster mother helped you to keep in mind God's love deeper?

Immensely. Being a foster mother has blown the roof off my draw close on God's love for us. How could He love us so a lot that He would provide His personal son, to pay for the expense of all our sins?We serve an excellent, good Father.

Q:  is this deeper appreciation of God's love in the back of your new songs "i know a Father" and "first rate first rate Love"?

I wrote both of these songs three years ago, right earlier than we had began the fostering manner. I held onto them for awhile and puzzled who they have been meant for. after I take heed to these songs now, realizing every little thing that has came about considering I wrote them, I turn into overwhelmed with awe and sweetness. God is so good to me; he's so faithful. I just want the total world to feel the depths of His love for them.

Q:  inform us extra in regards to the journey of how your new EP turned into birthed?

I sat down at our little kitchen table at the end of 2017, and prayed that God would provide me phrases that americans necessary to hear. My heart behind these songs is that listeners would hear the reality that God brings hope to the hopeless, and comfort to the damaged-hearted. This world has many things to offer, but none of it's sweeter than the presence of God.

Q:  How would you describe your vogue of music?

i am a little little bit of every little thing! i would say my tune is a blend of southern soul. starting to be up, I discovered to sing from paying attention to Etta James, Dolly Parton, and Janis Joplin. I don't want to think contained to 1 specific vogue of song when i'm writing. provided that i'm glorifying Jesus, i am up for pushing the "style" boundaries. :)

Q:  How do you desire these songs would have an effect on the lives of your listeners?

I pray that my songs would most significantly aspect them to the Gospel. Jesus is the way the truth, and the existence. Our society will tell you there are lots of other ways to reside a fulfilled lifestyles, however he's basically the most effective manner that your heart could be convinced. For the listener who's feeling like their lifestyles has gotten to be too a good deal; anxiety is weighing them down, I desire you to hear the words of "good first rate Love" and comprehend that he is a God who picks you up in case you're down. he's the mild at the end of the tunnel. simply preserve going, friend.

For extra counsel about Benton go to www.annabentonmusic.com

Tags : anna benton anna benton seasons anna benton interview anna benton i know a father anna benton news anna benton new ep anna benton foster dad or mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

7 Unforgettable Beach Destinations in America for Sun and Fun Seekers

Introduction As the sun-kissed days of summer approach, it's time to start planning your beach getaway. America is blessed with a pletho...