Friday, May 29, 2020

I no longer trust in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard

 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog

Canadian gospel singer, Jonathan Steingard has revealed why he no longer believes in God despite the fact that he grew up in a Christian home and as a Pastor's kid. 

Jonathan Steingard additionally disclosed that before going public with his perception, he had deepest conversations with depended on friends and become shocked to discover that his recommendations is additionally shared through a number of americans with visible place in the Christian circle. 

He additionally hinted on no longer taking part in gospel tune as he and his bandmates  have all discovered other jobs to focus on in the interim. 

Steingard wrote; 

I've been terrified to publish this for ages - nonetheless it seems like it's time for me to be honest. i am hoping here's no longer the conclusion of the conversation, however the beginning. i am hoping here is encouraging to americans who may feel the identical however are as afraid to talk as i am. I wish to be open. I want to be transparent with you all - and additionally open to having my coronary heart changed sooner or later. i'm not attempting to find a debate in any respect - simply an opportunity to share my story within the hopes some good can come from it. i really like you all.

 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog 1 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog 2

 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog 3

 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog 4

 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog 5

 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog 6

 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog 7

 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog 8

 I no longer believe in God - Canadian gospel musician, Jonathan Steingard lindaikejisblog 9

 

Steingard at the start joined Hawk Nelson in 2004 as its lead guitarist, and have become the lead vocalist after founder Jason Dunn's exit from the band in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

7 Unforgettable Beach Destinations in America for Sun and Fun Seekers

Introduction As the sun-kissed days of summer approach, it's time to start planning your beach getaway. America is blessed with a pletho...