Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Akindeinde Adebayo: song Runs In My Gene

he's a self-educated musician but his tune artistry and creativity are certainly striking. When on stage he's normally misplaced in his paintings as the passion flows forever, just as the listeners at all times crave for extra. Akindeinde Adebayo is without doubt one of the few talented Nigerian gospel artistes who're making waves. even though still reinventing and evolving, Funke Olaode explores Adebayo's journey in music and self-discovery

can i have insight into who you're?i am Akindeinde Adebayo, a Nigerian gospel singer popularly widely used through his stage name Debayo. i'm an upcoming artiste, songwriter, worship chief, musician, and actual estate personnel. a local of Ogun State Nigeria, born on February 19 in Lagos State. i am married to my beautiful spouse and blessed with captivating little ones. i'm a graduate of the country wide Open tuition of Nigeria (NOUN) the place I studied enterprise Administration but entirely into gospel tune now.

How did your song adventure start?My tune experience all started on the age of 10 from the little ones chapel in my fogeys' church in Isolo, Lagos. My father became a reverend, notwithstanding late. additionally, my mum is a deaconess and nevertheless serving within the winery. i will be able to say the track gene runs in my family unit, which i am additionally a part of it and aside the tune reward, my brother at that age taught me the way to play the keyboard and drums and from there I developed so tons activity in tune as an entire and still flows passionately in that manner so far.As I grew older, my ardour also grew with me and song has turn into a part of me. As I advanced I served as a track director in so many church buildings. i am currently serving wholeheartedly as music director of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Lagos Province 36 Headquarters.

Why did you pitch your tent with gospel tune?I did as a result of I agree with it's a calling from God and additionally a means of unveiling my sincere gratitude returned to God.

other than transforming into up listening to song, did you acquire practising otherwise you learnt on the stream?if you want to be the most efficient in your container, you ought to keep reinventing and evolving. this could maintain you abreast. To hold the flame of ardour going, I expert myself. You may be shocked to understand that I never attended any tune training, but learnt on the stream and still discovering on a daily foundation.

the place do you get concept?those gospel songs my parents used to play then inspired me. Such track like Don Meon, Ron Kenoly and so forth.

apart from tune what different ardour do you have?With modesty, i am a very versatile adult whose passion does not entirely lie in music on my own. i will play some devices like keyboard, saxophone, and drums.tell us about your these days released a single, 'Moyege'.sure. 'Moyege' is a Nigeria gospel indigenous music that relates a coronary heart of trustworthy gratitude to Almighty God throughout the victories received in time previous.

You currently staged unscripted compliment. What impressed the circulate?i used to be in reality led by God to carry individuals of like minds collectively to worship Him in an unscripted manner and which turned out to be a tremendous success. I return all glory to Him.

You worship at the RCCG Jesus apartment Parish Lagos Province 36 Headquarters and serve as tune director in so many churches. How do you strike the correct stability to keep away from battle of pastime?I agree with God's work should still now not be achieved in half measure. i am passionate about God and His work. I continually strike a steadiness to discharge my obligations to my church where I worship and i try to set my time and get my priorities correct to be sure the time of meetings doesn't conflict so as to avoid battle of interest just as you outlined. be aware the work of God is a similar so any conflict of pastime is for God's glory.

Being a Christian or gospel artiste can also be challenging when it comes to societal force, attraction to the opposite intercourse, and so forth. How do you cope with it without compromising your faith?It has been the grace and style and charm of God handiest. So, it has really been God's grace. My faith in God Almighty also. Then laying down all these challenges within the place of prayers as a result of they're norms and you'll't stop them from occurring. And ultimately, I discuss any of these happenings with my wife.

have you ever tried to go into secular track?No, it certainly not happened. For me, why may still I alternate a successful components? I even have dedicated my existence to God to sing His praises. So it has under no circumstances crossed my mind and through the grace of God, it will by no means turn up.

You put on so many caps: upcoming artiste, songwriter, worship leader, musician, and real property personnel. How do you juggle all these obligations?it is convenient in the identify of God. The method is like one step at a time. also, God has been my electricity. and i additionally try to set my priorities appropriate.

you're at all times on the flow. How do you deal with the domestic front so that it doesn't suffer?I thank God for giving me a supportive wife who flows with the vision. She has been a pillar of aid, looking after the domestic front in my absence. My house is very paramount to me, and that i take care of my domestic to the utmost.

how many albums have you ever launched to date?None. however i am at the moment engaged on one and individuals should still expect it very quickly but before then, i would nonetheless be losing some singles identical to Moyege.

it's been a adventure for you. can you say you have got found fulfilment?I'm not fulfilled because my music has now not yet reached the entire world.

where do you see your self in a few years to come?I see myself at the maximum aspect of my gospel track career nationally and internationally. also, traveling the world influencing souls for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

7 Unforgettable Beach Destinations in America for Sun and Fun Seekers

Introduction As the sun-kissed days of summer approach, it's time to start planning your beach getaway. America is blessed with a pletho...