Monday, September 21, 2020

Audio + Video: Eva Diamond - No other God feet Moses Bliss ...

quick rising gospel song singer Eva Diamond is out with one more wonderful birth of a tremendously spiritual Christian music titled – NO other GOD and the track featured 2019 breakout gospel act Moses Bliss with the tune "Too devoted".

"No different God" is a tune that should still be on the lips of each Christian and  it's out now and trending vastly. Don't be omitted of the glory and benefits it beholds.

This dazzling song was produced through Gospel music wonder producer Paul Piano himself, Paul Piano has labored with a list of appropriate Gospel artists on the scene too and is quickly rising to prominence.

Eva additionally has different great songs reminiscent of "Peace" and "Sweetest identify".

Eva Diamond at the moment resides in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and is able to take the total world for Jesus.

down load "No other God" Nopercent20Otherp.c20Godpercent20byp.c20Evapercent20Diamondp.c20p.c20ftpercent20Moesep.c20Blisspercent20.mp3 – Downloaded 9 times – 5 MB

NO other GOD _ Eva Diamond feet. Moses Bliss (Lyrics)

No different God can doWhat you have got executed for meNo other God can beO Lord what you are to me

How the enemies sought to take my lifeIf not for God who was on my sideHe wrapped me in His arms of protectionOnly Him can do these and greater

He's my sourceHe's my saviourFather and friendO Lord, you are my all in allA very latest assist in times of my needNo other God but you

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na

HallelujahYou make blind eyes to seeYou make lame guys to walk oThe stuff you doLord it blows my mindO God, no different God like you

You're my sourceYou're my saviour, father and friendO Lord, you're my all in allMy very existing aid in instances of needNo other God but youLift your voice and say…

No other God can doWhat you've got performed for meNo different God can beO Lord what you are to me(2x)

No other God but you oNo different God but youThank you JesusNo different GodNo other God oNo different God but youNo other God however you

No different God but you (12×)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

7 Unforgettable Beach Destinations in America for Sun and Fun Seekers

Introduction As the sun-kissed days of summer approach, it's time to start planning your beach getaway. America is blessed with a pletho...