Thursday, December 24, 2020

10 Questions For Jamaican Reggae Gospel Artist DJ Nicholas

DJ Nicholas is a rising Gospel reggae artist out of Jamaica. His career stands the test of time, he's presently working on his fifth album as he spread the note of God to the hundreds. He has worked with one of the vital ultimate within the company and has carved out a style for himself.

tell me about your self, the place did you develop up? My mother is from Westmoreland. She become a recording artiste. She stopped singing before she grew to be commonplace. Her identify is Yvette Vaccianna. My father is from St.Ann. I grew up on Havendale pressure and moved to consistent Spring when i was a young person.

Does writing, producing, and singing come naturally to you or sharing the Gospel make your creative skill move less difficult? sure, I grew up around music, and my mother vinyl records around the house. I all started writing songs when I heard Bounty Killa. I grew to become a Christian when i used to be 20 and began writing and GOD as an alternative of about ladies and guns.When did you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

i used to be two decades old as i discussed. i used to be a passionate follower of the Rastafarian move for a short period but bought satisfied to turn into a follower of Christ while studying the Bible.

Is your testimony interesting and do you savor witnessing to the misplaced generation? My story is akin to Paul's. i used to be passionately persecuting the church however obtained convicted to beginning following Christ. sure, I get the most success after I get remarks from younger americans who say they are inspired by means of or saved though my ministry.

where did you go to excessive faculty, what about college? I went to Calabar excessive college in Jamaica and Broward faculty in Florida where I obtained an associate diploma. i'm also at this time in school to additional myself academically.

Are you working on any new project/album? yes, i'm working on my fifth studio album which should still be released the first quarter of 2021.

Love 101FM, Jamaica's Christian radio named you as one to observe, have your career taken off due to the fact? i'm not certain when they talked about that, but God has proven my ministry want. I actually have travelled in all places including about 30 Caribbean nations sharing my track. I even have obtained many awards and have performed collaboration with just a few overseas Gospel Artiste. I have touched one of the vital greatest levels from Sting in Jamaica to wager social gathering of Gospel in the us of a.

identify some of the acts which you have got collaborated with? From the Caribbean, I actually have collaborated with Papa San, Chevelle Franklin, and Kevin Downswell simply to identify a few. in the US I actually have collaborated with Todd Dulaney, Deitrick Haddon, and Anthony Brown.

you have performed at Jamaica's enjoyable in the Son gospel competition, what're your recollections?fun in the Son and Genesis are two of my most favourite activities in the Caribbean. I have been acting on fun within the Son for the reason that the inception.

who is your most favourite Jamaican artist and why?Bob Marley would be one in all my favorite. He wasn't a professed Christian; however, i like his ardour for his song and how he stood for what he believed in. I see him as a pioneer and i admire that great in americans.

follow DJ Nicholas

AboutPHILIP DINHAM is a writer/contributor for Jamaicans.com. He has years of adventure and service in media relations. He resides within the town of Indian trail, close the queen metropolis of Charlotte, North Carolina, usa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

7 Unforgettable Beach Destinations in America for Sun and Fun Seekers

Introduction As the sun-kissed days of summer approach, it's time to start planning your beach getaway. America is blessed with a pletho...