Wednesday, March 24, 2021

'Christian and his late mum gave me most of my nicknames ...

Gospel artist Daddy Owen has mourned the death of Christian Longomba of the noted duo the Longombas.

the daddy of two died on Saturday surrounded by means of his household after having a brain tumor for years.

in keeping with Daddy owen Longomba gave him lots of the nicknames he at the moment uses.

'R.I.P Christian Longomba

here's just unhappy.This man, the late mum and his brother @prophetlovy gave me like most of my nicknames

From Papa Fololo and the rest…Oh no….#RIPChristian

below are more condolence messages from fans of the late Christian

Zippy Kavai: My heartfelt condolence to da family unit, your songs will stay an concept to the youth.

Jane Awuor: Aki can also his soul rest in peace this guy made my childhood wonderful.

Mercy Chege: So saad, might also he shine with angels, I rem writing his songs in a publication while in high faculty, God be together with his family.

Mary Austin: RIP this sort of younger soul…may additionally God be along side the family. rest convenient Bro.

Anne Anne: rest in peace Christian, your songs are nevertheless clean clean in our hearts, condolences to the family.

Monkimm Kimmss: My heartfelt condolences to his twin Lovy and household.Thanks for the entertainment, sing with the angels

study more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

7 Unforgettable Beach Destinations in America for Sun and Fun Seekers

Introduction As the sun-kissed days of summer approach, it's time to start planning your beach getaway. America is blessed with a pletho...