Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Gospel musician drops new video

via KENNETH NYANGANI

UPCOMING Mutare-based Afro-gospel musician gift Panganayi says he has discovered that track videos play a important position in spreading the gospel, following the unlock of his video for the tune, Waramba Jesu.

The track is off his new album titled, Sing compliment 24/7.

The religious 29-yr-old Christian shot the video, off the ten-music album, on the scenic historical Mutare Mountains.

The musician advised NewsDay existence & style that the video has been neatly-got by using his lovers.

The soft-spoken Panganayi spoke of he turned into now not overwhelmed by his newfound repute, however changed into in its place busy sprucing up his act.

"considering I launched the video, I even have been receiving rave views from the fanatics. I suppose my lovers' aid has been encouraging considering that I released the video. often, I trust the entire album is doing smartly available on the market," Panganayi pointed out.

"once I began my musical profession, individuals doubted my talent and concept that I could not make it. I begun my career well-nigh two years ago. My first album, Love of God, turned into principally common in Manicaland province, however on the new album individuals are calling me from so far as Harare and Bulawayo, speaking glowingly in regards to the album.

"i will be able to continue to shoot greater movies as long as dollars enable, as a result of i exploit this to evangelise the gospel of the Almighty God," he said

the new album, recorded at Kunashe Studios, has tracks akin to Waramba Jesu, Muchato Nhasi, Sing praise, Rudo Rwazara, Mwari Variko, Bhuku Redofo, NdiJesu and Handina Munyama.

related posts:

Vusa Blaqs shoots properly US dancer's video

'Artistes a must-have for conveying election messages'

Dominican Convent students' catwalk for charity

Zhakata disappoints on Yarutso video

Almasi to showcase new production

Prince Kaybee to launch album in Byo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

7 Unforgettable Beach Destinations in America for Sun and Fun Seekers

Introduction As the sun-kissed days of summer approach, it's time to start planning your beach getaway. America is blessed with a pletho...